Associate Director, Debt Capital Markets
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 10 Dec 18
We have a new opportunity for an Associate Director within Debt Capital Markets, based in our offices in Paris, France and offers an exciting opportunity to grow within an expanding business. This role will take responsibility for regular contact with French and other European Corporate DCM clients across different geographies and teams.
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Due to our success and continued expansion, we have a new opportunity for an Associate Director within Debt Capital Markets, based in our offices in Paris, France and offers an exciting opportunity to grow within an expanding business
This role will take responsibility for regular contact with French and other European Corporate DCM clients across different geographies and teams.
- Keep up to date with market development, aid in the production of pitch materials and help generate trade ideas
- Responsible for servicing clients by leveraging our footprint and building franchise in line with group business strategy
- Ensure communication with other teams within capital markets as well as coverage, FM sales and Legal
- Review and interpret financial, operational and economic information to produce key analyses of relevance to the team's transactions and pitching efforts.
- Keep abreast of key industry and macro information to follow targeted companies and economic trends and update team members as and when relevant.
- Source, prepare and pool research on clients, clients' industries and potential transactions.
- Compile management information for senior leader, including driving the budgeting process and monitoring of actual vs. budgets.
The successful candidate must have previous banking experience and be able to demonstrate an active knowledge of the DCM markets and issuers within the space.
Must be educated to degree level (or equivalent), preferably in a business or numeric discipline and be fluent in French and English, both written and verbal.
If you are a strong team player and able provide evidence of building strong relationships with clients and colleagues. We would love to hear from you