Asset Liability Management Consultant - CDI
- 45 000
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Mar 18
We’re looking for new colleagues that will help us deliver high-level expertise for our customers and partners. Most of our current missions are in front and middle office, back office, corporate finance, structured finance, sales and trading, research, risk management, global transaction banking, investment management, insurance, debt resolution, private equity, hedge fund management, private banking.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the projects related to the ALM Business,
- Contribute to the identification and expression of needs in relation to the ALM Business and then write the relevant specifications documents,
- Develop the mapping and the transcoding of the processed data,
- Realise the developments and the unit tests,
- Participate in the deployment of the projects,
- Animate and manage the businsess tests after projects deployment,
- Be the referent for the technical and functional teams on these subjects,
Techical skills :
Good understanding of Moddy’s editor software package (Fermat, Risk Authority, Risk Confidence, …)
o Good understanding on PL/SQL and Oracle
o Proficient understanding with V Cycle and Agile (Scrum)
o Experience on developement and continious integration will be plus
Personal Skills :
Good communication in both speaking and writen with many people.
You have an Engineering degree or equivalent experience, and ideally have at least a 5 years experience in an agile development environment.
An experience in the financial industry is a plus.
Passionate about computer science, curious, autonomous and proactive, you want to meet new challenges, and learn every day.
As this mission takes place in an international context, proficiency in English is required.
Please apply to email@example.com