Analyst, Compliance Consulting
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps Compliance Consulting practice assists clients in setting up firms, obtaining their initial authorization or registration, and providing them with ongoing compliance advice to navigate the rapidly changing regulatory landscape.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career. Responsibilities:
- Implement specific solutions suitable for the various missions and different clients, involving preparing the set of procedures, a risk map, control notes or any other document intended for our clients;
- Ensure proactive regulatory monitoring through training and meetings as well as through writing supervisory articles or notes on the new regulations applicable;
- Enter into contact with national and international regulatory bodies as well as professional associations in the financial sector;
- Prepare responses to invitations to tender;
- Prepare training support for collaborators and clients;
- Gather and analyse information relevant to the controls to be formalised;
- Develop and keep up to date the internal tools of the CRC France office.
- A highly developed sense of customer service;
- At least two (02) years' experience in a financial institution or consultancy firm;
- Excellent relationship-building qualities for working in a team;
- Detailed knowledge of the regulations applicable to asset management and investment banks;
- Detailed knowledge of the operation of the financial markets;
- A capacity for clear and logical reasoning, skill in taking decisions and articulating them clearly;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French, strong personal persuasion skills;
- Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure;
- Bac+5 education (postgraduate commercial college, engineering school or Master's degree);
- Independent, disciplined and ability to work on several projects simultaneously;
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office package: MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.