Our client, a Paris headquartered fund are now hiring and Analyst to join its Infrastructure Debt Team.
Day-to-day activities of an Analyst include: financial analysis and modelling, creating and preparing client presentations, interacting with clients, managing deal processes among other activities.
- One to two years of investment banking or Big4 experience in a transaction role
- Strong interest in Energy/Infrastructure investment banking
- Top academic performance with comfort operating in an environment which values initiative, creativity, maturity, and integrity
- Strong quantitative background and analytical skills coupled with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with ability to multi-task
- Motivation to work as a team player and contribute to a positive team culture
- Additional European languages beneficial (Portugese/Spanish/German)
To discuss this opporutnity in confidence call Diarmuid Clancy on +353 1 563 2330 or apply direct via the link provided.