- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- Aether Financial Services
- 16 Apr 19
Founded in 2015, by two former investment bankers whose expertise focuses in project management and capital markets, Aether Financial Services offers post-transactional high value-added services for corporates and investors. Based in Paris 8e, Aether Financial Services works with major banks and legal firm in France and the major worldwide investors.
As an Agency Officer at Aether Financial Services, you will have in depth involvement in all types of corporate finance transactions with a large scope of intervention.
You will notably:
- Endorse the agent role in a transaction
- Interact with corporates and investors for the legal, financial and administrative monitoring of capital markets and corporate finance transactions
- Prepare financial calculations
- Be involved in waiver resolutions: anticipate waivers, coordinate advisors, corporate and investors and enforce investors’ decisions
- Pilot the monitoring tools to ensure that all covenants / undertakings of a financial documentation are fulfilled
- Assist in the draft of reports;
- Join in client meetings and liaise directly with the clients.
You will also take part in all aspects of the marketing development at AFS:
- Participate in the notoriety development of AFS;
- Promote the scope of intervention of AFS to clients and prospects;
- Manage, on a daily basis, your clients portfolio ;
- Develop a close relationship with investors;
- Assist the team in market researches, pitching and meetings;
- Prepare marketing campaign materials;
- Be involved in the organisation of investors events;
- Prepare marketing materials for RfP.
WHY JOINING US?
In a high potential company, you will join a very dynamic and business centric team. The disintermediation and the technology are changing the established orders; Aether Financial Services is positioned to benefit from those two disruptive trends. In addition, you will be on a daily basis in touch with technical advisors (finance, legal) & corporates top management and develop your soft skills needed for a career in corporate finance.
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial, independent and hungry to learn
- Analytical and qualitative capabilities for both calculations and contracts understanding
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent in French and English
- A prior experience in capital markets (middle or back office) is a plus
QUALIFICATION: Bac+5 (or plus) student from a French business school