- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Mar 18
Location: Paris, Ile-de-France, France
T o provide efficient and proactive full administrative support and some receptionist duties in the Saint-Cloud office:
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to team managers with
- General administration: faxing, photocopying, scanning, filing, typing and formatting documents, etc…
- Co-ordinate meetings and diary/calendar management, using conference, call/video/webex conferencing facilities and booking conference rooms when necessary
- Organize international and domestic travel, prepare detailed itineraries (i.e.: client meetings details); book clients meetings. This includes organizing visas and currencies as well as providing administrative Travel Agency support
- Complete monthly expenses reports adhering to policy, ensuring effective time management of approval process
- Update various databases and mail distribution lists, d istribute invoices for payment.
- Interacting with other departments e.g.: Sales, Product, Implementation, Support, finance HR,
- Organize inside and outside conferences & events and assist team in getting ready for meetings (e.g.: printing, lunches, room setup).
- Deliver receptionist duties as necessary
- Provide visitors physical reception of the Office, greet and register visitors
- Field incoming telephone calls in a professional and efficient manner, collect mail, and distribute mail to associates, display newspapers and magazines, archive or dispose old copies,
- Meeting and greetings clients, bring coffee and organize lunch when necessary, arranging venues for training/clients meetings
- Organize DHL and national courier
- Liaise with Facility Management to report any issues
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when they may become necessary
ERS BRT - Administrative team
- Minimum requirement of second level education (or equivalent)
- a first experience in an administrative role in a corporate environment
- Secretarial qualifications desirable
- Good English speaking and understanding
- Good speaking and understanding in one or several other European languages would be advantageous
- Substantial Secretarial experience in the finance industry
- Familiarity with booking travel, calculating and processing expenses
- Advanced IT skills including Email, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, organisational and administrative skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good Team player
- Excellent Client Care
- Highly organised and efficient with e xcellent attention to detail
- Ability to work pro-actively and multi-task
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work using own initiative and without close supervision
- Ability to ensure ongoing self development
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.