Admin Assistant - Blackrock Paris
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Oct 18
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is one of the world’s preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services. BlackRock offers a range of solutions — from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world’s capital markets.
The Paris office has over 40 employees and 12 different teams, is it the center of the FraBeLux geographical zone. The team is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Administrative Assistant who functions in an efficient, detail-oriented, and proactive manner to support the business. The ideal candidate is a professional who thrives in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. This individual will be supporting senior management in a global financial services firm, so must be extremely motivated, resourceful, organized, communicative, and able to leverage the managers' time by completing tasks independently with strong attention to detail.
Key Responsibilities: (Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to the below) :
- Organize international and domestic travel, prepare details itineraries (i.e.: client meetings details); book clients meetings. This includes organizing visas and currencies,
- Complete monthly expenses reports adhering to policy, ensuring effective time management of approval process.
- Provide administrative American Express Corporate cards support to teams, liaise with American Express.
- Process local HR and Benefits administration.
- Update various databases, when appropriate.
- Distribute invoices for validation, code and process the invoices working with our EMEA accounts payable team.
- Field incoming telephone calls in a professional and efficient manner
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to the senior staff of the French office
- Liaise with the building facilities, corporate services teams
- Be the back-up if needed for the receptionist
Requirements Skills and Qualifications
- Significant experience in an administrative role in a corporate environment/ finance industry.
- Bilingual French & English (spoken and written) a pre-requisite.
- Familiarity with booking travel, calculating and processing expenses.
- Must have superior PC skills in MS Suite Word, Outlook, Excel PowerPoint.
- Exceptional computer skills - presentations, spreadsheets, revenue/expense tracking, etc.
- Ability to perform in a fast- paced environment and interact with senior management.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Strong time management skills; ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments, with a high degree of accuracy, and meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
- High energy level and professional phone manner an essential.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to ensure ongoing self-development.
- Will act with discretion, diplomacy and demonstrate high levels of confidentiality at all times.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.