Active Directory Engineer
- Salary Plus benefits
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- MThree Consulting
- 15 Apr 19
Windows Engineer - Active Directory Project at an an international high-tech group operating in the field of aviation requires an Active Directory Engineer/ Systems Administrator to provide in depth architecture and configuration expertise across the Windows Server estate.
Involved in Analysis of requests from technology Groups with proposed changes, Incident and change management and migration of domain controls. The successful candidate will hold strong experience in Windows Server and expertise in Active Directory design and configuration.
Responsibilities and skills required:
- Active Directory Domain & Windows Governance
- Supply new ideas to technology watch and technical testing of new solutions;
- Contribute to IT projects, take charge of IS evolutions and be proactive;
- Write documents for the IT support team and share knowledge to support teams;
- Ensuring compliance with standards and monitoring action plans.
- Significant experience in a similar position, with a global vision of technical and organizational issues related to Active Directory configuration, design and associated technologies in a global organisation.
- Have knowledge of other Microsoft technologies (Windows 2008/2012/2016, Exchange, FIM) Microsoft MCSA / MCSE certifications would be a plus
Windows Engineer – Active Directory