298290 - CDI - Software Engineer H/F
- Selon profil et expérience
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- Axa Investment Managers - Emplois
- 03 Jan 18 2018-01-03
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €717bn in assets as of the end of 2016. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 22 countries.
You will be a software engineer in IT-Front team. This team is in charge of:
- Transforming the daily decision into actual orders
- Executing pre-trade controls to validate the orders
- Sending these orders to trading desks using various interfaces
- Keeping track of the portfolio positions
- Generating performance indicators over the portfolio
- Write new tested, packaged, documented software using Python 3
- Work with AXA IM teams to improve existing solution that "link" Chorus to the outside world (by sending orders, fetching data from brokers, fetching positions from middle office)
- Monitor and maintain softwares running in production with the help of the Chorus production team
- Engineering school or equivalent
- Junior profiles accepted
- First experience in a Hedge fund is a plus
Knowledges and Qualifications:
- Modern software engineering practices
- Continuous integration
- Agile development
- Source version control
- As most of the software you develop will end in production, having worked in a "devop" environment is a plus.
You should have some understanding of the following:
- characteristics of most liquid instruments
- electronic markets
- front-office/middle-office/back-office domains
- Having worked in a team in charge of operation, front-office or risk control of a fund is a plus.
General skills :
- As the team is distributed in Hong Kong and in Paris, you should be proficient in English and have strong communication skills.