2021 Sales & Trading Off-cycle Internship - Structured Derivatives Sales (Paris)
PLACEMENT AND DURATION
The Sales & Trading Off-Cycle Internship Program is an opportunity to experience the culture and atmosphere in the Sales & Trading Division by taking on some of the roles and responsibilities of a Full-time Analyst for a short period. The Program length is six months, depending on business needs and candidate availability. You will be assigned to Morgan Stanley Structured Derivatives Distribution desk where you will undertake work which directly supports delivering exceptional ideas to our clients. There will also be opportunities to undertake additional projects to broaden your understanding, as well as improve the productivity and efficiency of the desk. This Off-Cycle internship is available in our Morgan Stanley Paris office which is our EU Hub. TRAINING PROGRAM
You will receive on-the-job training and benefit from working alongside experienced professionals on a variety of projects.
Get to Know Our Recent Recruits RESPONSIBILITIES
As a member of the Structured Derivatives Sales desk covering France, Belgium and Luxembourg, you will get exposure to a wide range of tasks and responsibilities:
QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS/ REQUIREMENTS
- Assisting the Sales people who manage client relationships, which includes providing support on the pricing requests and ideas generation
- Working on the full life-cycle of a trade, from initial stage (indicative quotes) to post-settlement support.
- Improving and developing the automated tools for the Structured Derivatives Sales desks.
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills that put you at ease with financial data.
- You are results-driven, and perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines.
- You are a proven team player and can manage a wide range of responsibilities.
- You are committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards.
- You articulate complex ideas simply and summarise them effectively.
- You have an excellent academic background and fluency in English and French.