Associate, Fund Management
- Nice, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur, France
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Apr 19
As an Associate in the Fund Management team, you will report to the Fund Manager you will be responsible for sourcing, analysising and managing real estate investments. In addition, you will be actively sourcing and onboarding real estate investment opportunities across Europe.
Who are BrickVest
BrickVest is a global property investment platform connecting European investors with global real estate investment opportunities.
As part of a small, dynamic and fast-paced team, you will have exposure to many parts of the business. This is a unique opportunity for candidates with an entrepreneurial drive looking to join a fast-growing fintech company. We’re an international company comprising of more than 10 nationalities.
The founding team is made up of highly successful investment banking, private equity and technology entrepreneurs. BrickVest is backed by high profile and institutional top tier banks as Lead Investors and partners. We only hire team members who we think are masters of their field, motivated and fun to work with.
Focus of the role
You will prepare and present investment memorandums to the investment committee and work with the team to develop a scalable and automated process for managing and underwriting real estate investments.
- Maintain and improve real estate screening and management tools
- Maintain deal information on Brickvest platform through regular contact with sponsors and ensure that it is current at all times
- Generate key metrics and statistics of Brickvest Select platform
- Produce reports for internal and external use
- Assist in the development and improvement of sponsor user interfaces on the company's platform
We think you’ll need the following required and skills to be successful in the role:
- A minimum of 3 years investment banking, private equity or consulting experience with at least 2 years in finance or real estate
- A degree from a top tier university
- Knowledgeable across real estate asset classes and industry sectors
- Brings passion for all aspects of real estate investing and has strong command of real estate terminology
- Strong financial modelling skills
- English fluency required, additional German fluency a strong advantage
- Self-motivated, able to work to own initiative
- Ability to work both within a team and independently with minimal guidance
- Organized; extremely close attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and approachable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work with employees of all levels and stakeholders
- An interest in working and growing professionally within an exciting, fast-growing and entrepreneurial environment.
- Be excited about building a new, industry defining service
- Be able to adapt quickly in a fast-growing start-up
- Fluency in another European language proficiency is an advantage
In return for your hard work and commitment, you can expect the following:
- Competitive salary + bonus + share options
- Get some well-deserved rest with 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Generous CPD budget, and dedicated time off to focused on employee growth
- Coffee, fruit and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you going
- Pension scheme - we pay a 5% employer contribution
BrickVest is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
We embrace diversity and see it as a benefit to our company. That's why we're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or status as an individual with a disability.