Integrated in the Treasury Solutions within Global Trade, the Cash Management FI team is responsible of Natixis & BPCE correspondent bank network (for payments & trade finance) and sale of clearing services (cross border payments processing) to Financial Institutions. Global understanding of the network allows the team to design the best partnership agreements for payments processing
Chez Natixis, nous concevons des solutions en gestion d'actifs et de fortune, financement, investissement, assurance et paiements. Notre ambition : nous dépasser collectivement pour mieux accompagner nos clients et leur proposer les meilleures solutions pour leur développement.
Chez Natixis, nos talents sont notre principal atout.
Rejoignez-nous et vous aurez les clés pour faire bouger les choses et avoir un réel IMPACT.
Rejoignez-nous et vous découvrirez un monde d'OPPORTUNITÉS.
Rejoignez-nous et vous donnerez du sens à votre poste par votre ENGAGEMENT en faveur de la société comme de l'environnement.
Signataire de la Charte de la diversité, Natixis veille à promouvoir tous les talents et à accompagner le développement de chacun de ses 16 000 collaborateurs présents dans 38 pays. Pour la 4e année consécutive, elle est certifiée Top Employer France 2021.
The Team main mission is:
- to enhance the existing network of correspondent banks and establish relationships with major players in key areas in order to allow the different network users to access to best possible payment channel for their international flows (Nostro account relationships);
- leverage on the bank's international network to source payments (through Lori accounts) from correspondent banks.
- to supervise the RMA network of the Bank (network optimization & corridors identification, legal & commercial terms review, compliance & financial security permanent assessment).
Within this framework, the RMA Officer's main tasks will be to:
- supervise the RMA Natixis network, keep a global map of Natixis RMA keys,
- monitor the recertification process of the RMA keys attached to Non-Customer Financial institutions and due diligence if needed
- work closely with Natixis PSC teams and Compliance to ensure that the Non-Customer RMA keys are managed in line with internal policies and regulations
- work closely with BPCE entities including Natixis Business Lines to adapt the RMA network to their business needs
- work closely with NPS in frame of opening and revocation of RMA keys, and analyze the activity behind the keys
- actively contribute to the improvement of the Correspondent Banking practices (definition of the target set up for the RMA keys' management including the governance and tools…)
- Ensure that the relevant Due Diligences conducted for any RMA key attached to Non-Customer financial institutions, if needed coordinate collection of the relevant documentation with PSC support, according to specifically elaborated rules and Compliance guidelines for Non Client RMA keys
- Ensure liaison with all stakeholders (financials counterparts but also internal teams)
- Provide achievement indicators to the Senior Management
- Monitor the periodic review of RMA keys
- Build a Natixis Global RMA network map & update it on regular basis
Additional tasks / Continuous improvements and project activities:
- Contribute to workshops to define and review the appropriate set-up for the RMA keys' management within Natixis and BPCE Group (including definition of controls with Compliance, target governance and RACI to improve the current state, required monitoring tools, …)
- Proactively contribute to the continual improvement of the team and processes
- Ensure RMA traffic/ due diligence periodic reviews
- Escalate concerns / issues as needed
Adaptable and flexible approach to the working environment
Good relationship skills
Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
Capacity for analysis, synthesis and judgment
Experience in due diligence is a plus
Expertise in international cash management, international payments ecosystem (SWIFT, TARGET, ABE) and/or Financial Institutions
Knowledge of AML/CFT regulations and a strong geopolitical risk awareness most welcome
Computer skills: MS Powerpoint, Word, Excel
Fluency in English is mandatory
Another language is a plus
Knowledge of Natixis environment will be very appreciated