- Grenoble, Rhone-Alpes, France
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Dec 17
Location: Grenoble, Rhone-Alpes, FranceAs a Software Engineer you will be member of a Software Engineering team in our R&D center based in Grenoble and dedicated to develop our Regulatory Reporting Solutions. You will also be part of a multidisciplinary team organized according to the Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban, XP). You will work in cooperation with our architects, development engineers and quality engineers in a multicultural environment.
As a software engineer, you will:
- design, develop, test, support and maintain our solutions following our Agile methodology
- study technical or functional needs and make innovative recommendation
- prepare documentation for internal and external use
- cooperate with other teams (Implementation Services, Engineering Teams, Product Management, Tech Communications, etc.)
From a functional point of view, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and expertise in Finance, Banking and Insurance.
?Highly motivated and able to meet tight deadlines in project mode, you will work in a challenging and gratifying environment.
Part of Moody's Analytics group, the Banking Reg Tech business unit builds and deploys fully integrated solutions on credit, market & liquidity risk and ALM software products.
The ideal candidate will hold a Master degree in computer science and a professional experience in software development.
- Proven experience in database programming in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Proficient with programming and using object oriented languages: Java, C++, C#, etc.
- Experience with software development environments like Jenkins, Perforce, Git, Maven, Tomcat, Junit skills is an advantage
- Knowledge of development for the Microsoft Office (Excel, VBA, .NET) is a plus
- Practical knowledge of testing frameworks like Robot appreciated
- Ability to investigate and solve technical issues
- Team player and ability to work as a team organised with Agile practices (Scrum, Kanban, XP)Customer focused
- ?Language: Ability to communicate in English and in French is mandatory to work with teams and customers?
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available atwww.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.