- Grenoble, Rhone-Alpes, France
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Jan 18
Senior Front-End Software Engineer (AngularJS)
Location: Grenoble, Rhone-Alpes, FranceThe Moody's Analytics Insurance - Software Engineering team in Grenoble is seeking a highly motivated and self-sufficient senior front-end engineer to join our team and help build the next generation of insurance regulatory product.
Y ou will integrate an Agile team (6-8 people) located in Grenoble and participate to the development of new regulatory risk solutions for insurers.
You will actively contribute to :
- Understanding the functional need expressed by business analysts
- Defining Architecture / Technical requirements
- Developing and writing unit testing
- ? Collaborating with Quality Analyst team on testing strategy and regression testing
The Software Engineer will be a member of the MA Insurance - Software Engineering team in our R&D center based in Grenoble and dedicated to develop Moody's Analytics Solutions across the EMEA region. He will also be part of a multidisciplinary team built to the agile SCRUM design. The Software Engineer will work in cooperation with our architects, development engineers and quality engineers in a multicultural environment.
- Master degree in Software Engineering,
- 5 years of experience in Software Development
- Strong knowledge in developing Web Applications.
- Significant experience in Web front-end technologies ( Angular, HTML, CSS) and back-end (scripting language, Web framework, databases).
- Strong knowledge of web standards and best practices (security,…)
- Knowledge of source control systems (Git, Merging, Branching, Pull Requests, etc.)
- Experience in cloud deployment would be appreciated.
- Good level in French and English.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.