- Grenoble, Rhone-Alpes, France
- Permanent, Full time
Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Grenoble, Rhone-Alpes, FranceAs a QA Engineer you will be member of a Software Engineering team in our R&D centre based in Grenoble and dedicated to test and support our Risk Regulatory Solutions. Our view is to have dedicated quality analists engineers who are embedded in the delevopement cycle and responsible to define test strategy based on functional specifications, follow up of the defects and automation of the tests. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team organized according to the Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban, XP). The QA Engineer will work in cooperation with our architects, development engineers and quality engineers in a multicultural environment.
As a QA engineer, you will:
- Analyze and understand the functional specification prepared by the product management team.
- Develop test plan/cases and perform end-to-end testing to ensure the quality of the application, in both technical and functional areas
- Automate test cases via automated tools for regression test, propose new ways of automation and put them in place
- Implement automation processes
- Identify and solving problem areas
- Interact with architect, business analysts, project managers, database administrators, quality assurance analysts, software engineers and financial report developers
From a functional point of view, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and expertise in Finance, Banking and Insurance.
Highly motivated and able to meet tight deadlines in project mode, you will work in a challenging and gratifying environment.
Part of Moody's Analytics group, the Banking Reg Tech business unit builds and deploys fully integrated solutions on credit, market & liquidity risk and ALM software products.
The ideal candidate will hold a Master degree in computer science and a professional experience in software quality analysis.
- Proven experience in software testing and ability to introduce new testing methodologies/techniques to the QA team
- Experience and knowledge in Automation Testing Framework (e.g. Robot)
- Proven experience of writing and executing Oracle SQL commands (Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL)
- Good knowledge of continuous environment process (Jenkins, Perforce, Git, Maven) and scripting languages (perl,…)
- Knowledge of development using object oriented languages (python) is a plus
- Ability to investigate and solve technical issues
- Team player and ability to work as a team organised with Agile practices (Scrum, Kanban, XP)
- Customer focused
- Language: Ability to communicate in English and in French is mandatory to work with teams and customers
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.