- Grenoble, Rhone-Alpes, France
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Dec 17
Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Grenoble, Rhone-Alpes, FranceRole/responsibilities:
You will integrate an Agile team (6-8 people) located in Grenoble and participate to the testing of our regulatory risk solutions for insurers.
You will actively contribute to :
- Understanding the functional need expressed by business analysts
- Defining the testing strategy in collaboration with software engineers and other quality assurance engineers
- Building and automating tests
- ? Analyzing defects and following resolution
Quality assurance engineers are included from the very beginning of the development cycle. Testing is performed throughout the whole process until the customer delivery, and involves different teams. Our working environment promotes oral communication, teamwork and continuous improvement.
The E RS - Insurance S oftware Engineering team in Grenoble is a part of the global ERS - Insurance Team. The team works closely with the product development team to deliver solutions to our clients i n the insurance industry.
The ERS - Insurance team in Grenoble in charge of the development of regulatory products in order to adequately respond to the influx of new regulatory requirements in the insurance industry.
Our goal is to be able to support our clients around the world to the meet regulatory requirements of the insurance regulation.
- Master degree in Software Engineering.
- Experience in testing and knowledge of the core concepts of Software Quality (types of tests, coverage, maintainability, efficiency, …).
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Following skills will be appreciated: Selenium, scripting language (Ruby, Python), hosting on Cloud, web servers (Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic).
- Good level in French and English.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.