- Grenoble, Rhone-Alpes, France
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Feb 18
Cloud- Senior Software Engineer
Location: Grenoble, Rhone-Alpes, FranceIn order to support the growth of our business through the development of SaaS solutions, we are recruiting a Subject Matter Expert in Cloud infrastructure development.
The candidate will join a development team which focus is to deliver a fully secured, scalable and highly available SaaS for banking insititutions using different cloud providers (AWS, Azure).
The position is to be filled in MA R&D center of Montbonnot, near Grenoble.
The role will allow you to have daily interactions with architects, business analysts, project managers, developers, and quality assurance analysts in different geographic development sites.
ERS - Banking Reg Tech Software Engineering team.
- Owner of a Master's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, the candidate already has a strong experience with multiple cloud ecosystems (such as AWS, Azure) and is able to architect complex cloud infrastructures (elasticity, replication, subnet, security groups management).
- Excellent knowledge of AWS services, cloud deployments scripts (Cloud Formation, Terraform) and orchestration concepts and toolings (Kubernetes is a must)
- Capacity to use elaborated scripting languages (Bash, Python,…) and dependencies management system (Maven)
- Since code is mainly done using Java and Scala languages, the knowledge of one of these two languages is a must.
- A good oral communication level in English is required.
- ? Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.