Assistant Director – Senior Product Analyst
Job Description This is a unique opportunity to join a team who are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth.
You will join the team as Product Analyst. You will participate in the whole Moody's RiskFoundation solution lifecycle. The Role / Responsibilities:
Product analyst for an in-house user-interface framework used by numerous functional teams. You will be working closely with a highly skilled development team to manage the product roadmap and provide detailed technical specifications.
An Assistant Director - Senior Product Analyst fulfils the following responsibilities, with occasional guidance from more senior team members:
- Writes product specifications and user stories
- Conducts feature and theme based market research with clients
- Work with engineering to develop the product with limited supervision.
- Evaluate product features and progress against specifications
- Act as ambassador for the product ensuring cross-team communication e.g. with live demos
- Contribute to the planning, execution, and review of each sprint.
- Typically requires proven analyst experience in the financial services and risk management software industry.
- Detail-oriented and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team and influence decisions.
- Ability to support clients and IS projects as well as Sales opportunities on a set of features or solutions. Supports the product manager.
- Bachelors required, Master degree in Business, Economics, Finance or a related field preferred.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.