Financial Management Programme - FMD 2018_2020 (m/f)
- Blagnac, Midi-Pyrenees, France Blagnac Midi-Pyrenees FR
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Mar 18 2018-03-07
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000.
Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide. Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
The Financial Management Development Programme (FMD) is an Airbus-wide development programme. This 18-months programme is designed to identify and develop talented Leaders for the Community who will contribute significantly towards achieving our business goals. The FMD - sponsored by Airbus' CFO - enables its participants to enhance financial know-how and expertise, combined with further learning in management and leadership competencies.
The mission of the programme:
- Fostering and deepening participants' financial knowledge and expertise on the Airbus world of Finance, enlarging the scope to the international financial context
- Linking formal learning with rotating, real-business project assignments
- Increasing participants' project management and leadership competencies
- Encouraging mobility and cross-cultural experiences
- Assigning mentors from Finance top Senior Management
- Measure business performance via collection, consolidation and synthesis of performance indicators.
- Manage performance through root cause analysis, risks/opportunities identification, recommendations in order to enable decision making.
- Identify/drive improvement projects to reach targeted performance. Support internal and external best practices identification & sharing.
The programme is based on two individually tailored project assignments in areas if key interest for the Finance Top Management.
These assignments are supposed to take place in different Divisions and different sites / countries of Airbus.
They are combined with off-the-job modules, designed to strengthen participant's management and financial competencies. The FMD candidate will be an internal reference to drive and enable the achievement of business excellence. He/she will participate to strategic finance projects and support top management in decision making process
After the 18 month Programme, the FMD candidate will join one Finance Domain to work permanently in this department.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to 5 years degree level (or equivalent) in Finance, Business Administration or Engineering.
- Relevant work experience either in "financial" or "commercial" functions is mandatory:
- Financial functions: controlling, accounting, financial analyst, merger & acquisition, treasury and banking, programme controlling etc.
- Commercial functions: bid management etc.
- Excellent academic background in business administration/ finance and/or engineering studies, and a solid performance track record
- Financial expertise along with a passion for the aerospace and also defence industry
- Management potential and proven international exposure
- Analytical skills, open mindedness and global thinking
- Spirit of a culture change agent and interested in innovation and digitalization of our Finance function
- Worldwide mobility and willingness to work in different Airbus countries
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Language Skills: negotiation level of English. Any other languages would be a plus
Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV in English attached.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief