Full Stack Java Developer : Helsinki, Finland
- Euro 500 to 550
- Helsinki, Province of Southern Finland, Finland
- Contract, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 17 Oct 18
Synechron, Inc. is seeking a Full Stack Java Developer for a leading Investment Banking client based out at Helsinki, Finland.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York.
Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, Serbia, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Philippines, United Arab Emirates and Development Centers in Pune, Bangalore & Hyderabad in India.
We are presently looking for a Full Stack Java Developer with Node JS - Helsinki, Finland
- Responsible for front and Back End web development.
- Proficient with using NodeJS,
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Great trouble shooter.
- Experience in Summit or a similar system would be a MASSIVE plus
- Web Services
- Great trouble shooter and able to demonstrate they can work with and master new technologies.