Executive Director, Global Markets Corporate Sales
- Cairo, Qahirah, Egypt
- Permanent, Full time
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
As member of the Global Markets Sales the incumbent will be a strong team player with the ability to deliver agreed sales and revenue targets across Global Markets. In addition, along with identifying and cultivating cross sell opportunities within the sectors and geographies, this will be a pre-requisite to build long term relationships aimed at firmly establishing FAB as the best Arab bank in the world
• Ensure adherence to all GM Sales requirements across the client which are in-line with FAB`s regulatory, compliance and best practice standards.
• Ensure high quality execution and build/ maintain strong relationship with GM product, Relationship Managers and the infrastructure/ support staff.
• Strong team player, working closely with members of the GM Sales Team and supporting as required.
• Ensure client/ internal / monetary impacting issues are escalated appropriately to line manager within suitable time-frame.
• Expectation to practice in client events / forums / off-site events as required.
• Ensure maximum optimization of customer flow activity, and cross selling opportunities to produce best in class flow to support the GM business.