Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search focus on offering 360° search solutions across the globe for our prestigious client base. With our competitive coverage of Banks, Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Hedge Funds, Producers, Trading Houses, Brokerages, FinTechs and more; Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search are working with an international energy trading house that is looking to hire a Quantitative Risk Analyst to join its Market Risk team in Denmark.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Producing daily, weekly, and monthly “mark to market”, PnL and VAR reports.
- Escalating risks to the head of desk as and when they arise.
- Looking at PPA and long-term performance to identify how risk will change as the portfolio develops.
- Quantitative modelling to anticipate how, what, and when changes will occur.
- Reports into Head of Market Risk.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 2-6 years of quantitative risk experience.
- High level IT skills, including python & VBA.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Self-starter willing and able to adapt with changes.
- Located in Denmark (or happy to relocate to Denmark)