Lead Developer - Core Banking
- competitive EUR
- Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark Copenhagen Hovedstaden DK
- Permanent, Full time
- 06 Sep 18 2018-09-06
Our client, an international bank in Copenhagen is looking for a Lead Developer for their team of expert Developers. You will be working on greenfield projects to create a cutting-edge Core Banking system using up do date technologies. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of one of an exciting, vibrant technical transformation in banking industry.
Who are you?
Our client prefers developers with thorough interest and knowledge of the latest technologies over someone who has 20 years of experience with IBM WebSphere. Your professional profile will look something like this:
- At least 7 years' experience working with core Java
- Understanding of microservices and implications of microservice architecture
- Some (technical) leadership or mentoring experience
- Experience of developing scalable, distributed systems
- You love keeping up to date with technology and applying your new found knowledge in a complex business and technical environment
- Excellent communication skills and an outgoing personality
- Ideally you will have some experience in the banking domain but this is something you can learn.
The company is a leading full service bank, working on innovative solutions in a fun, informal and international high-tech environment. You will be joining a distributed team of motivated, highly skilled colleagues who are focused on transforming their organisation's IT landscape and providing them with the tools to remain competitive.