Account Manager Customer success
Customer Success is critical to our short-term and long-term profitability as an organization. We are successful when our clients accrue continued value from our solutions and services. The Client Success team is expected to provide a 'white glove service' to our existing Strategic client base to ensure maximum value from existing products is gained and uncover new applications and use cases for their organization. The role is to also provide an efficient and streamlined customer service to BvD's existing Select clients. This candidate should be able to understand the customer need, organizational challenges, short-term as well as long-term goals. The client success team will drive forward a client roadmap (or journey) to increase adoption and usage of our products across the organization. The successful candidate will provide clients with the needed on-boarding, training and direction during all phases of the client life cycle post sale. Client Success will measure achievement through increased product usage, expanded organizational relationships and reduced client turnover rates. This role will partner closely with both Product and Sales on client retention management needs. This group is specifically focused on client retention. Communication will be critical to present a clear and united front amongst all stakeholder teams.
Key responsibilities including:
- Demonstrate success with increased renewal rates and reduced attrition (churn)
- Establish client roadmaps (map customer journey) and update based on changing client needs
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Build and maintain client relationships and extend relationships beyond key business champions
- Support the creation of best practice content and thought leadership that is scalable
- Learn and share industry best practices with stakeholder groups
- Manage client expectations around product capabilities and needs with a clearly communicated path forward
- Partner closely with product management on product roadmaps and with marketing on campaigns and events
- Track required metrics and report on customer success metrics to management
- Align with Sales on cross-sell and up-sell opportunities with focus on client retention
- Support the customer feedback loop process and share "the voice of the customer" with relevant stakeholder teams
- Responsible for providing superior customer service as the first point of contact across a wide range of products, ensuring all clients perceive BvD to be the provider of choice.
- Handle phone calls and emails received each day from various types of clients
- Conduct on-site and remote product training.
- Resolve client issues, complete specific client requests, and escalate product specific client requests to the appropriate Specialist.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) preferred.
- Commercial B2B experience.
- Strong customer orientation and an eagerness to excel and be a part of a dynamic, fast growing team.
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service role preferred.
- Prior experience working with clients directly required
- Deep understanding of customer needs across different client segments
- Experience in supporting client support escalation channel as related to customer success
- Demonstrate ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Clear written and oral communication skills with an ability to communicate complex concepts to a senior audience
- Strong product, business application, written and verbal communication skills
- Process orientated mind-set with ability to multi-task and juggle multiple requests
- Ability to manage, influence through persuasion, negotiation and consensus building
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Position requires approximately 25-50% travel
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.