Risk Modeling Intern
Job Description The Economic and Business Analytics team is looking to enhance the models of our product "Portfolio Analyzer" to include climate change and ESG factors. To support this project we are looking for a summer intern (10 weeks) to help us prepare and analyze the data for modeling and update this model with the new factors.
The intern will participate in all the stages of the model development, which include:
- Analyzing large scale datasets
- Preparing the dataset for modelling
- Estimating and coding the model
- Evaluating model performance
- Producing the model documentation
- Masters degree or PhD student in Economics, Finance, Statistics or Mathematics (or related subjects)
- Strong programming skills in R
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.