- Prague, Praha, Czech Republic
- Permanent, Full time
Data Entry Administrator
Location: Prague, Praha, Czech RepublicRecent graduate and unsure what career path you want to follow but enjoy economics and working with data?
Looking for a dynamic role that will develop and strengthen a skill set that can be applied to many different roles?
If you answer yes to these questions, then a role in Moody's Analytics' Data Services group may be for you.
- As a Data Entry Administrator you will be responsible for executing updates to our time-series database via automated routines or manual data entry. You will gain the knowledge and experience of collecting, working with and understanding the data from sources around the world
- Update our SQL meta data repository with relevant documentation
- Maintain our Economic Calendar by monitoring websites; email distribution lists and direct contact with data vendors
- Review existing processes and procedures independently to ensure efficiency
- Ensure Client Satisfaction, including speed and quality of responses to our clients via emails, interactive chats and phone calls
- Produce reports consisting of tables and charts for Quality Assurance and Client Use.
- Communicate results and feedback on a daily basis to manager
- The position requires a motivated, responsible individual with a Bachelor's degree and course work in economics, finance, statistics, or related fields
- Excellent academic record and a strong proficiency in computer use.
- The appropriate candidate must be able to work collaboratively and independently, be adept at problem solving and developing effective work plans.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Functions with a high level of accuracy
- Fluency in English is essential, other European language would be an advantage
- Extensive team and client contact, therefore requires excellent interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with programming languages is a plus
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.