. Support the roll out of the new connectivity tool
· Analyse customers’ connectivity profiles/requirements/issues and make recommendations
· Assist customers implementing our new tool by considering their needs
· Participate in the connectivity product requirement review and development process
· Written & spoken English as English is the primary means of communication
· Excellent customer-oriented communication as well as strong analytical skills
· Strong problem-solving skills, accuracy, ability to work as part of the team
. Automation, transformation, and project management experience are a strong advantage
· PC literate
· Interest in financial markets and open-minded approach towards IT infrastructure
· Ability to work in a constantly changing environment and prioritise tasks
The candidate should ideally have experience working in financial sector.
This is a contract position, and the candidate must be a self-starter working closely with a small team.
Please only apply if you have the eligibility to work in the Czech Republic.