- Prague, Praha, Czech Republic
- Permanent, Full time
Associate Economist Writer
Location: Prague, Praha, Czech RepublicMoody's Analytics Economics Division is a growing organization with an extensive global client list. We are a leading independent provider of economic, financial, country, and industry research designed to meet the diverse planning and information needs of businesses, governments, and professional investors worldwide.
The Economics Writer will prepare concise written, economic analysis of metropolitan areas in the United States for the company's flagship publication.
- Write 600 word economic reports, providing economic analysis of metropolitan areas in the United states
- Provide data analysis using software tools
- Learn and use database management software to access and transform data. Adapt existing programs for new uses.
- ?Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Journalism or English.
- Coursework in Economics would be a plus.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English required.
- Though training will be provided, any previous experience in in business report writing or journalism/copy editing would be preferred.
- The position requires a motivated, responsible person who can work well with others and independently of daily supervision and produce near copy-ready quality reports.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.