Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a well-known petroleum products trading company who are looking to add a solvents and/or glycols trader to their team with a view to potentially building a desk.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Network and build on pre-existing portfolio of clients in the solvents market.
- Responsible for all trading for solvents products with a view to building a physical solvents desk.
- Engage in up-to-date market analysis, information for the purpose of accurate forecasting.
- Work closely with operations team to ensure smooth completion of trades.
- Role reports into Head of Trading.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years as trader for solvents and/or glycols clients worldwide.
- Proven experience with sales/trading and business development, strong negotiation and relationship building skills. Management experience is also preferable.
- Strong pre-existing relationships with both clients and suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken in English and an entrepreneurial mindset as well as being proficient with Excel.
- The role is ideally to be based in Cyprus but remote working will be considered for the right candidate