Senior Financial Analyst
Job Description 1. Responsible for the production and distribution of monthly and quarterly Commercial Key Performance Indicators such as but not limited to:
o Market Coverage
o Pricing exceptions
o Commercial decks
2. Responsible for Relationship Management and Sales Operations monthly attainment reporting and addressing inquiries and feedback that may arise
3. Responsible for implement Business intelligence tool in order to automate the current process and enhance the analysis.
4. Responsible for maintaining market coverage databases and all aspects of market coverage reporting including but not limited to global, regional, rating groups, and sectors
5. Prepare monthly and quarterly materials for senior management presentations, discussions and reviews
6. Assist in deep dive analysis on Commercial KPIs to offer value added insight into drivers
7. Ability to consolidate data to perform analysis globally for specific aspects of budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning
8. Responsible for maintaining up-to-date record of process
9. Participate in special projects as assigned by Finance
1. Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics (CPA,
MBA or CFA, are a plus)
2. English, oral and written knowledge at fluid level is a must.
3. Superior skills with Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel
and PowerPoint); use of Macros is a plus.
4. Solid background applying business intelligence tool (Power BI).
Knowledge of Python or any other Business intelligence tool is a
5. Solid understanding of accounting and financial statement
6. Comfortable with adapting multiple systems and performing
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.