Job Description 1. Implement and act in accordance with Moody's Corporation, Moody's Investor Services and Moody's Analytics Information Security Policy.
2. Identify risks if working with external parties.
3. Ensure information security when dealing with customers.
1. Undergraduate degree in Finance or similar career.
2. English, oral and written knowledge at fluid level.
3. Solid skills in Windows environment (mainly in Excel, but also in MS Office).
4. Ability to interpret financial statements
5. 1 to 2 years of experience in Financial Analysis or similar career.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.