- Perform continuous testing and examinations of ratings processes for compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of periodic and ad hoc compliance reports outlining the results of Compliance's Surveillance program
- Work with the Compliance Surveillance Team to enhance the Surveillance Program and improve existing surveillance activities.
- Develop creative automated solutions to address testing needs and present information in a concise and comprehensible manner
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- At least two years of compliance and/or audit experience focusing on compliance-related activities.
- Financial institutions or capital markets environment experience.
- Professional, pro-active, flexible, diligent and dependable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team oriented.
- Must be highly organized and efficient with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work on own initiatives, with limited supervision.
- Advanced English level language is a must. Portuguese or other languages are a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.