Associate Sales Operations
An individual contributor responsible for internal and customer facing support related to customer information, revenue recognition, regulations, projects and other supporting operations functions which are core knowledge areas for future career growth. Under the supervision of the AVP Sales Operations and/or Manager Sales Operations, works with internal functions to identify and resolve issues causing unbilled and aged Accounts Receivable, produces reports to improve line of sight by the Sales function to issuer related issues, prepares presentations and participates in projects focused on enhancing customer relationships, regulatory compliance and process improvement. Scope:
- Provide support to the Sales teams that improves the customer experience and ensures the Sales teams are able to focus on the relevant customer-related activities.
- Monitor mandates beginning at handover through to billing, provide customer support that improves the customer experience and ensures the Sales teams are able to focus on relevant customer related activities.
- Minimize Unbilled and Accounts Receivable, as well as deals in LOB pipeline, Unbilled and Accounts Receivable. Work with Sales teams, GMO, Pricing, Billing and Collections to determine root causes and corrective actions for aged LOB.
- Provide customer support by entering invoice requests and handling inquiries regarding billing and other invoicing issues.
- Prepare drafts of standard meeting materials and packages, including presentations, marketing collateral, published reports and background notes.
- Work with Legal to address customer requirements for post hand-over deal related documentation.
- Review AML related documentation for completeness, contact customers to follow up on pending paperwork and work with Legal and Compliance to complete the AML review.
- Enter, review and maintain key defined customer data and information to enhance the Sales teams engagement with customers.
- Identify, recommend and work on implementation of opportunities to improve the MIS commercial processes and Salesforce data quality in order to improve the issuer experience.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships within various internal stakeholders, including Legal, Pricing, GMO, Billing and Collections.
- Participate in projects as assigned.
- Will be responsible for generating reports (e.g. Daily ratings report, creating/adjustment of VAT forms, providing support to the Sales Operations team on data gathering, data entry, and data clean-up related tasks.
- Good knowledge of capital markets
- Well-developed IT skills including advanced Microsoft Office applications, PowerPoint and Advanced Excel
- Good knowledge of general information systems
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem-solving, ability to be presented with issues/problems and be able to resolve and suggest solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand ratings, legal and compliance matters
- Ability to develop selling and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels
- Highly organized and efficient, with ability to multi-task
- Ability to report and work in multi-cultural teams spread in various locations
- Ability to work on own initiative, without the need for close supervision
- Team player
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.