- Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Senior Support Manager - Technology & Operations
- Location: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Senior Support Manager - Technology & OperationsAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Responsible for the production environments ensuring all applications and interfaces have maximum availability.
• Manage changes and work closely with Development teams to provide strong governance for control.
• Manage and coordinate recurring issues and ensure long-term resolution through proper Incident and Problem Management.
• Negotiate OLAs and SLAs for applications to ensure timely delivery to end users.
• Follow escalation procedures during outages and ensure root-cause analysis.
• Provide quality MIS to measure and control Service Levels and System Capacity.
• Ensure adequate monitoring is available for all applications supported.
Our Ideal Candidate
• Proven track record of leadership.
• Excellent interpersonal skills which lend themselves to team-oriented approach.
• Strong stakeholder management.
• Ability to think clearly and to resolve critical problems in a high pressure environment.
• Ability to understand technical people and issues then drive results based outcomes.
• Proven ability to be strategic, creative, and interested in leveraging technology to solve business problems.
• Capable of creating the synergies necessary to raise the level of performance and the sense of urgency, effectively improving customer satisfaction.
• Fluent written and spoken English.
• Foreign Exchange, Risk and Valuation and Derivatives business knowledge - Products and trade lifecycle through Front, Middle and Back Office.
• Operating systems: Linux, Windows server
• Database: Oracle 10g and above
• Be able to demonstrate experience of automating manual tasks.
• ITIL certification.
• Excellent written and spoken Mandarin.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.