- Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Senior Murex Datamart Developer
- Location: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Senior Murex Datamart DeveloperAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of Role:
- As a senior Murex developer, you will focus on technical solutions on Murex Datamart domain to deliver business values to real business. You will understand different technology silos and the integration methodology within the Bank. You will lead several projects/enhancement tasks which will base on Murex3 Trading Platform to purchase best technical practise and business requirement satisfaction.
- Understand the Business, functional and Technical requirement and specification, identify gap in the requirement to provide feedback and track to closure of the gap in requirement.
- Lead the development in MX3 platform to realize the requirement from user, and also perform unit test.
- Coordinate project SIT/UAT/DR and go live activities on project level.
- Stakeholders engagement and the status reporting preparation.
- Manage defect triage and correlate symptoms with likely causes.
- Front to back support for projects and change requests.
- Experience in English working environment with adequate English communication skills in writing and speaking.
- Experience in leading projects across financial IT, prefer in FX trading system.
- Strong abilities on problem solving and constructive thinking, a quick learner.
- A logical thinker in front of huge complexity and uncertainty.
- Team player with proactive thinking and initiative to improve the entire team's efficiency and collaboration.
- Enthusiastic about software quality engineering and its modern applied practices/tools.
- 3~4 years experience with domain knowledge for Murex Datamart function, prefer experience with Murex3. Capability of front to end datamart report development, including requirement gathering, analysis, development, testing and production release.
- Experience as Agile project lead with good stakeholder management and negotiation skill.
- Experience with projects in financial IT, and familiar with basic financial product especially FX.
- Expert for industry leading databases like Oracle, Sybase etc, and strong in writing SQL.
- Scripting language experience, Shell Script, Python, Excel VBA etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues required.
- Experience with projects using Agile development method is preferred.
- Ability to succeed in high energy, dynamic environment
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.