- Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Senior Mobile Developer
- Location: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Senior Mobile DeveloperAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The role holder is responsible for leading and developing a new generation of digital Banking to promote a better user experience to clients. The individual is going to be part of agile team developing class leading mobile banking. Expect to be challenged in your adaptability and ability to think out of box and use creative idea to resolve kinds of complex, real world programming challenges.
We are seeking a talented, motivated and experienced mobile developer to join a high performing Scrum team to roll out a new digital solution for SCB customers. The candidate must be a skilled professional who has mobile App development and passion to new tech and innovation.
- Gather requirements, design, develop, deploy and support applications;
- Work closely with Product Owner and Scrum teams to deliver user-centric solutions for internal and external customers;
- Promote adoption and rollout of Agile and modern software engineering practices;
- Drive innovative software engineering practices and architecture design;
- Work with business and other technology teams to establish frameworks for delivering online capability;
- Ensure risks, issues and schedules are appropriately managed following agile principles.
- Work with technology teams to co-ordinate development and create a delivery pipeline across multiple streams;
- Collaborate with core DevOps and Testing teams to build and enhance a continuous delivery pipeline;
- Collaborate and support operations team;
- Able to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements.
- Implementation of robust, fault tolerant and distributed application;
- Successful implementation of Agile practices and tools;
- Synergy in the delivery of projects through co-ordination of interdependencies;
- Feedback from stakeholder groups;
- Delivery of applications that attend business and clients' needs with automated tests, CI and CD;
- Ability to solve complex software development/design issues using clean, coherent code following established coding guidelines;
Our Ideal Candidate:
- BS or MS in Computer sciences or Software engineering，three and above years of relevant experiences
- Experienced on H5 web responsive application development, system architecture, technical design and delivery.
- Experienced on mobile development, Hybrid App development
- Full software development lifecycle experience
- Programming languages (H5, JS, CSS, ES5 ES6)
- Front end framework (at least of Ember, Vue, React)
- DevOps toolchain experience (JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, Vx )
- TDD, BDD, performance and Security testing for mobile and web
- Build automation tools (webpack, grunt, gulp)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Highly Desirable:
- Has GIT open source project
- Native development experience (Android or iOS)
- Experienced in deep linking, integration between Hybrid and Native App.
- Prior experience in digital banking
- Experience in App monitor, crash analysis and third part integration
- Agile experience
- Mobile Security (OWASP, JWT, Oauth2)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.