- Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Senior Delivery Manager-Site Reliability Engineering
- Location: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Senior Delivery Manager-Site Reliability EngineeringCore Requirements:
• Assist in analysis, troubleshooting and fixing of software applications performance problems
• Understand and proficiently operate SaaS or Microservices environment infrastructure: monitoring systems, backups, automation tooling, reporting services, et al.
• Maintain high standards of excellence in communication and punctuality in handling of assigned tasks
• Promptly react to issues affecting the uptime of software products
• Must have 7+ years of prior experience developing and scaling complex software environments for web services/ applications.
• Must have 5+ years of hands on software development in J2EE environment.
• Good to have working knowledge of Unix/Linux system administration/ WAAS/ IBM MQ.
• Knowledge HTTP networking, SSL, TLS.
• Familiarity with design patterns.
• Familiarity with SQL and understanding of relational databases particularly DB2, Oracle, DAAS.
• Experience in running day-to-day operations of a large-scale, distributed, production SaaS or Microservices environment
• Experience administering and/or building any AWS cloud products
• Experience using enterprise uptime monitoring solutions
• Knowledge of provisioning and configuration management tools
• Aptitude for troubleshooting complex problems in technologically diverse environments
• Energetic attitude and high degree of personal initiative
• Capacity for quickly and efficiently handling on-call escalations and doing after-hours support
• Experience using a version control system (Git, SVN, etc.)
• Good communication skills - oral and written. Listens and communicates effectively.
• Available for occasional on-call after hours support.
• Works well under pressure