Senior C Dev Lead
For Financial Markets IT of Standard Chartered bank, we dedicated to implementing solutions to build the strategic Financial Markets management system to replace a legacy vendor platform and developing more fantastic customer journey. Role description
The Dev lead need to be one strong, hands-on candidate to fill the role, who is expected to lead an Agile team of 8 or more engineers to develop more solutions to build up our Financial Markets system. Your new role
· Develop interfaces and reports for a Repo trading System (RACE).
· To perform code review and mentor junior developers.
· As L2/L3 technical expert to support L1 Production support team for RACE.
· Able to understand repo trading flow, work with business configuration team to build Martini functions.
· Work with QA team to support SIT/UAT/PT test.
· Monitoring, Optimizing and Capacity Planning for RACE.
· Prepare documentation as required to follow SCB rules.
· Meet the tight project delivery timelines
· Able to solve complex requirements and issues, and work with Vendor to troubleshooting.
· Look for process improvements at all the stages of the project What you'll need to succeed
· 5+ year strong C++ application software development full life cycle experience on Linux.
· Good knowledge of pattern design
· Solid Linux shell script coding capability to automatic BAU tasks to increase efficiency.
· Strong troubleshooting skills.
· Good English communication skills, be able to manage communication/relationship with 3rd party vendors, and upstream App owners and other stakeholders.
· Prior exposure to work on projects in the Banking & Financial Services Vertical is preferred
· Bachelor/Master degree in IT related major.
· Agile experience is added advantage
· Able to work under pressure and demonstrate initiative, enthusiasm and rapid learning capability, and detail oriented Company Introduction
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.