- Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Project Manager - NFA Trade Extract Remediation
- Location: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Project Manager - NFA Trade Extract RemediationAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Shark is a strategic record keeping platform for Financial Markets business at SCB. As Shark is being expanded to record keep bank wide data in addition to FM trading data, we are hiring a project manager to help the team manage the delivery.
The main responsibility includes but not limited to:
- L iaise with business owner to communicate project progress on a regular basis
- Lead the BA team to do the requirement analysis and create all relevant documents
- Manage the project scope and closely track the progress, issues and risks
- Coordinate the communications between BA and technology teams
- Bachelor degree or above in science/management or other related subjects
- Good English communication skill
- 2+ years of experience in project management. Having PMP certificate is a plus
- Familiar with Agile development methodology, certified Scrum master is a plus
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Experience with budget planning is a plus.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.