- Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Pipeline - Cantonese RBO
- Location: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Pipeline - Cantonese RBOAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- To daily handle with Customer Due Diligence (CDD) business according to agreed procedure, to keep all business to be completed within SLA. And to achieve daily/monthly productivity targets.
- To ensure that the relevant CDD document fulfil Anti-money laundering (AML) /CDD procedures and local requirement for proper AML/CDD control. And ensure business operation based on the agreed operation manual.
- To follow and comply with AML and CDD Policy/Guideline/Procedure on CDD review of a full range of financial product such as Cash management, trade, treasury, investment, insurance, loan, etc.
- To escalate line manager all irregular issues and potential risks at the first time.
- To make ensure that comply with external and internal regulation and policies.
- To contribute ideas for improvements of processes and procedures based on processor's capability.
- To ensure to take the role of (A) DCC. (this is an optional due to BCP's requirements)
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor Degree above, overseas educational background would be preferred.
- Good command of spoken and written English. Cantonese speakers would be preferred.
- Have Banking, financial institution experience or AML/CDD exposure is an advantage.
- Strong Logic thinking & analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.