- Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Officer, CRC Custody and Limits
- Location: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Officer, CRC Custody and LimitsAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Responsible for Audit Confirmation process
• Process Audit Confirmation request
• Support to answer enquiries related to audit confirmation process
• Perform EOD recon and pending cases tracking
• Prepare MIS report per required
• Follow with country team on outstanding case
• Highly capable individual to perform day-to-day business support
• Key task is to
• process audit confirmation letter according to DOI and relevant procedure within the risk and control framework
• manage and work with multiple stakeholders to find solutions to all assigned queries in a timely fashion
• seek support from other internal parties such as Hong Kong Account Investigation team where required
• Team members should promptly re-route queries accordingly if they are unable to assist with the resolution
• Manage execution timelines and resolution of queries or issues within the prescribed Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• All incoming queries should be managed and recorded through a tracking or workflow system (eOPS) to ensure transparency and to maintain an audit trail
• Testing may be required periodically on the back of system enhancements
• Take personal responsibility for understanding the risk and compliance requirements of my role. Understand and comply with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws and regulations, including those governing anti-money laundering, terrorist financing and sanctions; the Group's policies and procedures; and the Group Code of Conduct. Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk and compliance matters.
• RM, CRC-CAU, CA, CM, COBAM
• Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in all Group Businesses.
• Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
Our Ideal Candidate
• University Education or relevant professional qualification.
• Relevant banking or audit firm working experience.
• Responsive, trustworthy, creative, international and courageous.
• Ability to think creatively and develop innovative solutions for customer needs.
• Good in team work
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.