- Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Junior Murex Datamart developer
- Location: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Junior Murex Datamart developerAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of Role:
- As a junior Murex developer, you will focus on technical solutions on Murex domain to deliver business values to real business. You will understand different technology silos and the integration methodology within the Bank. You will be part of the team that constantly work on improving Murex3 Trading Platform to purchase best technical practise and business requirement satisfaction.
- Understand the Business, functional and Technical requirement and specification, identify gap in the requirement to provide feedback and track to closure of the gap in requirement.
- Complete the development in MX3 platform to realize the requirement from user, and also perform unit test.
- Support SIT/UAT/DR and go live activities on project level.
- Stakeholders engagement and the status reporting preparation.
- Manage defect triage and correlate symptoms with likely causes.
- Adequate English communication skills in writing and speaking in an English working environment.
- Strong abilities on problem solving and constructive thinking, a quick learner.
- Medium level knowledge in Murex platform, prefer datamart domain.
- A logical thinker in front of huge complexity and uncertainty.
- Team player with proactive thinking and initiative to improve the entire team's efficiency and collaboration.
- Enthusiastic about software quality engineering and its modern applied practices/tools.
- Graduate or Master with basic Murex knowledge. 1-3 years working experience is preferred.
- Experience with industry leading databases like Oracle, Sybase etc, and strong in writing SQL.
- Scripting language experience, Shell Script, Python, Excel VBA etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues required.
- 2 years + working experience with Murex Datamart in financial market technology department.
- Familiar with FX product type and trade life cycle.
- Experience with stakeholder and surrounding system engagement.
- Experience or knowledge of Agile development method is preferred.
- Ability to succeed in high energy, dynamic environment
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.