- Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Location: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Developer (Robotics)About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Responsible to review the schema and ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Responsible to deliver the project within the timeline agreed
- Working with GBS China LEAN and Operations Team to plan the automation of the Lean program and execute end to end development
- Promoting and supporting a culture of process improvement using Robotics tools across GBS China
- Recommends major changes in processes and systems
- Post Graduate (Engineers preferred)
- Should have experience in Robotics
- Coaching, mentoring & training experience
- Successful co-ordination and facilitation of delivery of project outcomes from various stakeholders
- Excellent communication in written and spoken Chinese and English
- Flexible, adaptable and able to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Direct Manager - OE Robotics Manager, GBS China
- GBS China - Operations teams
- Meet yearly targets / goals (HC benefits and cost saves on process improvements)
- Review mechanism for the project / process improvement teams is followed
- Facilitate the identification of process reengineering opportunities and kick start automation
- Monitor the progress for the automation
- Deploy measure and provide feedback to OE Robotics Manager - GBS China on all Quality Initiatives.
- Deploy Production Planning and Control initiatives using various Operations Research and Industrial Engineering techniques
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.