- Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Location: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
DeveloperAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Provide global solution for SC digital banking.
- Complete the solution delivery from requirement analysis, development, testing and release to production.
- Learning and research new technology and leading the innovation.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- BS or MS in computer sciences or software engineering.
- Has good computer knowledge (algorithm, data structure, OS, network, database).
- Be familiar with at least 2 of languages Java, C/C++, HTML, JS
- Be familiar with common Linux command.
- Has J2EE and web development experience will be a plus.
- Passionate about the Internet, willing to be technical engineer, strong logical thinking ability, and ability to work under pressure
- Good self learning ability, good team work, good communication, be good at thinking.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.