- Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Location: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Data AnalystAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
About the Role:
This role is within a development team to delivery data centric solution cross lines of businesses. The primary technology environment is the big data and the traditional databases. Given the technology dynamics in this domain and exponential growth in business data demand, fast learning and attention to details are key to succeed in this role.
1. Team with business to collect and analyse the business requirements
2. Articulate business requirement with specific data details (mapping document) and conduct related data analysis and verification (hands-on SQL)
3. Work closely with developer on code development by providing classification if required
4. Analyse business scenarios and data patterns to delivery testing cases, and then conduct SIT and UAT.
5. Support project & development team on overall development and release.
6. Pro-actively engage, manage & build relationships with both technology & business stakeholders.
Our Ideal Candidate:
1. 2+ years of project experience in a financial industry as a Data Analyst or BA
2. Good knowledge in data technology such as data warehouse, business intelligence, data model, and big data
3. Solid skills in SQL language and related data analyst tools
4. Good knowledge in financial products in at least one areas: retail bank, commercial bank, financial market
5. Attention to detail and strong communication skills (verbal and written) in both Chinese and English
6. Faster learner and open minded, willing to continue learn in technology, data, and business
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.