Country TA Coordinator
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Responsible for all Hong Kong hiring contract drafting for Perm and DC hiring
- Updating Taleo input including offer details and candidate information
- Raise AskHR cases for data maintenance post Bank ID creation
- Raise AskIT cases for onboarding including computer, email, phone and access card setup
- Communicate with HK TAS and business line to make sure all details are in line with agreement
- Communicate with candidates in organizing training session after onboarding
- P-files sorting and storage
- Communication & relationship building
- Industry & organisational awareness
- Commercial acumen
- Time management
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong people management skills
- Vendor relationship skills
- Networking & relationship building
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .