- Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Location: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
CST specialistAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for Credit and Credit Monitoring CST/KCI/KRI process
- Credit and Credit Monitoring CST/KCI/KRI
- CST sampling, testing and reporting
- KCI/KRI data check and reporting
- Perform CST/KCI/JRI of Credit and Credit monitoring as per CIB & CB Credit procedures, Credit and Credit Monitoring Risk Registers. Perform various other CSTs as per the respective guidance and procedures. Keep proper records of all activities and maintain independence.
- Adherence to timeline for testing the samples as prescribed in Risk Framework.
- Recording of CST/KCI/KRI test results in the Operational Risk Framework (ORF) systems of the Bank (i.e. EORP or equivalent systems) before the month end. Accuracy of the entries in Operational Risk Framework (ORF) systems (i.e. EORP or equivalent systems) to be maintained.
- Report monthly test results to key stakeholders like central governance team, country business BORM, and CPOs.
- Ensure that the country is kept informed on identified fail cases/observations well in time for appropriate actions/clarifications to be received on time.
- Provide feedback on CST observations to processing teams.
- Provide testing support during the development of various CST tools and checklist for Quality Control.
- Utmost quality of testing to be maintained. This is to be reflected in terms of alignment of results between QC and 2nd line of assurance and quality of observations raised by QC to processing team.
- Keep abreast of process changes in credit procedures and ensure that tested samples comply with the latest procedures. Flag out to the manager if the QC framework or ORF require update due to the changes in policies and procedures.
- Develop and establish good working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Escalation of significant issues to the manager in a timely manner.
- Take personal responsibility for understanding the risk and compliance requirements of my role. Understand and comply with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws and regulations, including those governing anti-money laundering, terrorist financing and sanctions; the Group's policies and procedures; and the Group Code of Conduct. Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk and compliance matters.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- BORM, RM, CRC-CAU, CA, CM, COBAM
- Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in all Group Businesses.
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
Our Ideal Candidate
Qualifications: Training, licenses, memberships and certifications
- University Education or relevant professional qualification.
- Relevant banking or legal working experience.
- Responsive, trustworthy, creative, international and courageous.
- Ability to think creatively and develop innovative solutions for customer needs.
- Good in team work
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience in Financial Services Industry with relevant experience
- Experience in credit approval domain required with prior roles
- Knowledge of financing products
- Good eye for detail, accurate, meticulous, and organized
- Team player with good stakeholder management skills
- Can handle tight timelines
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.