Technology - Infrastructure Engineer, Associate, Shenzhen/Beijing
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide from more than 747 offices in 42 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values based on integrity, excellence and giving back. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley Investment Management (MSIM) is the investment management division of Morgan Stanley. MSIM strives to provide outstanding long-term investment performance, service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to our diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations, and individuals worldwide.
Morgan Stanley Huaxin Fund Management Co., Ltd. (MSHF) is a Sino-foreign joint venture fund management company in which Morgan Stanley is the largest shareholder. Headquartered in Shenzhen, with branches in Beijing and Shanghai, MSHF provides an array of professionally managed funds for China investors, including fixed income, actively managed equities, fund of funds and separately-managed accounts, with a goal to meet investors’ needs for asset allocation, risk management and investment returns. JOB SCOPE:
MSHF is looking for an infrastructure engineer who is detail-oriented, proficient with technologies and hardware, This role generally work with numerous software programs, users and other technical staff, responsibilities include implementing, upgrading and improving operating environments, creating maintenance strategies, and providing technical support and training for users, will also be playing an important role in the firm’s next generation datacenter projects. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, Installing, configuring, and maintaining operating environments, including Network, Servers, OS, Hypervisor, SAN Storage, etc.
- Monitoring these operating environments
- Responding and troubleshooting effectively and speedily to any problems
- Providing training and support
- Ensuring operating environments’ safety and security
- Updating any software and hardware where necessary
- Documenting all reported malfunctions and actions taken in response
- Work with teammates in the migration of systems onto next-gen platforms
- Adhere to the firm’s high-quality principles with all deliverables
- Learning new technologies, such as SDN, Cloud, Container, etc.