We are the market leader in pricing, trading and hedging complex digital assets. On an average day, we trade between $500mm to $3bn in cash, futures, swaps, options and other derivatives. We are an active liquidity provider on all major electronic exchanges and blockchain protocols, and have traded over $500bn across all products and categories in the past 36 months.
Our core value is building strong relationships with our clients; helping them buy and sell digital assets, earn yield, manage risk and access liquidity. We are a team of 300+ dynamic, entrepreneurial technologists, quantitative researchers, traders and engineers on a mission to enable frictionless markets. We operate around the clock and around the globe, with 7 global offices across Asia, Europe and North America.
Our firm offers world-class technology infrastructure and research capabilities, but we are still unconstrained and nimble enough to remain deeply entrepreneurial. We are always interested in people who have an appetite for taking calculated risk, demonstrate a high level of original thinking and intellectual curiosity.
• Amber Group is seeking strong IT Audit candidate to cover primarily the applications and system infrastructure and also assist with review of other business functions.
• Provide technology Audit coverage in integrated audits through risk assessments, audit planning, testing and reporting.
• Develop an understanding of the areas reviewed and the technology that supports them.
• Lead client discussions on key processes and document walk through narrators or flow charts.
• Evaluate key technology risks and advise on the controls to be implemented to mitigate those risks
• Create and execute test procedures to assess the designated control environment, and clearly document results in line with internal documentations standards.
• Assist in the identifications and documentations of reportable issues and participate in presenting and communicating issues to management.
• Manage audits to ensure timelines of completion.
• Maintain ongoing communications with technology management to follow up on previously identified audit issues.
• Participate in continuous monitoring and risk assessment of key business processes to drive risk-based audit plans.
• Build effective relationships with stakeholders.
Amber is a leading blockchain based digital asset and metaverse enabling platform founded in Asia (2017) and operating in over 100 countries. Amber has achieved significant team, revenue, and valuation growth in 4 years.
Amber is a 500-person digital-native firm with an inspiring culture and a sharp focus on execution. We have three business lines which correspond to the three explosive growing fields:
• An Institutional business serving the investing needs of asset managers, hedge funds, trading firms, family offices, and corporates.
• A Consumer business serving individual investors with a three-tier user experience, from a small digital newbie to huge, sophisticated digital native.
• A Creator business serving emerging digital culture communities: token gaming, digital art/music/collectibles, and social tokens.
Our valuation suggests we’re a mature FinTech unicorn, but our culture remains nimble, entrepreneurial, and fun. We are structured, but not bureaucratic. Our team is building the future of digital wealth towards metaverse through sharp execution of our global strategy. If Amber sounds like the kind of company you’d like to help grow, get in touch.