- Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 20 Feb 18
We are looking for a digital editor to create an engaging online presence for a new wealth management advisory start-up venture, reporting to the Head of Client Experience and Acquisition. As a digital editor, you are responsible for the end-to-end process of planning, curating, creating, editing and publishing online contents targeting at Affluent individuals. You will maintain the quality and consistency across multiple online and offline channels to drive brand awareness, promote traffic, interest and engagement, and increase consideration to be clients of the new venture while keeping the contents fresh for returning visitors.
- Lead the brainstorm for content topics, working closely with various stakeholders
- Cultivate network of internal and external contributors; develop partnerships with target content providers
- Create new contents for the agreed topics and/or curate relevant contents from contributors and/or content providers while ensuring deadlines are met
- Ensure all published contents meet quality standards and comply with the relevant regulations and internal policies, and are consistent across all channels
- Monitor and report on presence, traffic, engagement, as well as needs and feedback of visitors
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will work with Wealth Management Team in Shenzhen.
Your experience and skills
- proven work experience as a digital editor with excellent writing and editing skills, and good understanding of the special requirements of online writing
- creative mind; able to create new contents on his/her own
- attention for details; perceptive of trends and change taste of the target audience
- proficient with digital technology, publishing/editing software and monitoring/tracking applications
- good organization skills to collate materials from multiple sources and produce contents within tight deadlines
- experienced in targeting the Affluent segment; familiarity with wealth, health, education and learning, as well as travel and lifestyle-related contents is a plus
- native Chinese speaker and writer; good understanding of English, able to repackage English contents into Chinese
What we offer
Together. Thatâ€™s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.